Supplier: ADWA Instruments Type: PH & EC meters
AD130 is a heavy-duty portable pH meter designed to provide laboratory results and accuracy even under harsh industrial conditions.
Main features include:
- 7 memorized buffers for pH calibration (pH 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45)
- Messages on the LCD to make the calibration easy and accurate
- pH readings with manual or automatic temperature compensation
- pH calibration using pH buffers with 0.01 resolution
- Temperature range from -20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F) using AD5006 probe AD130 can also use ORP electrodes to measure mV, with a resolution up to 0.1 mV.
Supplied with: A1230B pH electrode with Epoxy body, BNC connector and 1m cable, A7662 stainless steel temperature probe , calibration solutions, 1.5V AA alkaline battery (4 pcs), and user manual.